Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Project Controls Manager opportunity for our customer in Oak Ridge, TN for the ETTP Facility.
Position Title: PC-Manager of Project Controls
Education: Bachelor degree in engineering, business, science, or any appropriate field
Experience: Fifteen years project controls related experience. Good knowledge of project controls principles, procedures, and processes. Good communication and computer skills and thorough understanding of earned value management techniques.
Roles and Responsibilities: Position Responsibilities: The Manager of Project Controls
• Provides technical guidance to the Project Controls organization.
• Is responsible for consistency across Projects and compliance with the Project Controls processes and procedures.
The Manager of Project Controls receives programmatic guidance from the Manager of Business System s. Position Duties:
I. Supervision, including technical direction and programmatic guidance of the Project Controls organization.
2. Integration of project issues and lessons learned to provide consistency across program.
3. Provides management support for Project Controls training, performance reviews, and salary adjustments.
4. Implements UCOR's Integrated Safety Management System through use of the five core functions and seven guiding principles in planning and execution of work.
5. Oversees Project Controls Safety Program.
Specific Functional Duties
I. Provides technical direction to the Project Controls organization.
2. Serves as primary point of contract to project management, functional management, and DOE on issues relating to Project Controls.
3. Provides input to Manager of Business Systems on Project Controls issues.
4. Oversees estimate and schedule development, maintenance, and reporting of project baselines.
5. Ensures Project Controls organization compliance with Project Controls specific contract requirements, Project Controls procedures, Project Controls desk-top instructions and programmatic direction.
6. Ensures optimal Project Controls Systems implementation.
7. Works with Manager of Projects and Project teams to analyze potential problems and recommend solutions.
8. Oversees and assists in preparing, analyzing, and presenting cost, estimating, planning, scheduling, and performance information to management.
9. Supports Project and Functional Management at meetings, i.e. Project Performance Reviews, Project Status Reviews, Monthly Status Reviews, Life Cycle Baseline meetings, funding meetings, and miscellaneous data calls.
10. Supports internal and external audits as required.
11. Shares Lessons Learned.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website ****If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
You need to login to view contact details of this job!