Estimator','180000LW','!*!My Career. My Company. My Legacy.
At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we are always looking for new talent-individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
We are seeking an experienced Estimator for our Orlando District office located in Orlando, FL. Responsibilities:
• Support bid closing
• Soliciting subcontractors, suppliers and specified manufacturers
• Making detailed specification and drawing review
• Reviewing project to develop win strategy
• Scheduling estimating team reviews
• Distributing and maintaining control of bid documents
• Reviewing special proposal requirements with the Chief Estimator
• Doing all pricing or assigning pricing duties
• Maintaining addendum control
• Identifying special requirements
• Assisting in the presentation of the estimate/proposal
• Supporting estimate turnover on successful projects
• Completing as-bid estimate
• Ensuring that all bid forms are completed and properly executed
• Supporting the development of a conceptual estimate/design build
• Conducting follow up site visits and reviewing labor costs and production
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction related field.
• 3-5 years of heavy construction estimating
• Estimating experience and knowledge of techniques & cost control a must
• Proven experience taking ownership and leading in the preparation of an estimate / proposal, including identifying risk and opportunities, and maintaining a win strategy.
• In-depth knowledge of the commercial and healthcare markets, and be well versed in computerized estimating systems.
• Proficient use of ON-Screen Take Off software
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills, written and verbal, as well as organizational and interpersonal skills.
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today. PCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer
','Regular','Full-time','Experienced Professional','PCL Construction Services, Inc.','PCL Construction Services, Inc.','Florida-Orlando','','Jul 12, 2018','Ongoing','Manager Special Projects','Estimator