Job Detail for
Job Location: RailWorks, Atlanta, GA, 30309, USA
Networking and Premium Apply
Continue to Apply Online
Jobs In Senior Estima Atlanta
| Jobs In Senior Estima Ga
| Jobs In Senior Es...
REQUISITION NUMBER: 20180312-25001-001
HOME COMPANY: L K Comstock National Transit
COMPANY LOCATION: LKC National Transit
BUSINESS UNIT/DEPT: ESTIMATING
JOB LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
JOB TITLE: Senior Estimator
DEPARTMENT: National Transit
REPORTS TO: Chief Estimator
COMPANY: L. K. Comstock National Transit, Inc.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Prepare complete estimates for assigned projects of varying size and degree of complexity
• Review, understand and highlight to Proposal Manager and onerous and/or unusual contract requirements and any special provisions such as DBE participation requirements
• Produce completed pricing sheets, material and labor units
• Coordinate, Review and Compare Subcontractor bids
• Adjust estimated labor units for job type, conditions and location
• Analyze Project to determine any Labor and/or Material saving methods
• Review Local Labor Union Agreements to determine rates, benefits etc
• Present final bid to Senior Management
• Supervise and coordinate the work of the junior estimators
• Attend pre-bid conferences and make site visitations when required
• Participate as required in estimating hand off to construction upon successful award of contract
• Maintain effective discipline and keep good staff morale
The Senior Estimator shall have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
A good knowledge of OCS/TPS/SIGNAL/COMM construction is required.
Knowledge of MS Office products and Hard-Dollar Estimating Software a must.
Also, must have exceptional organizational and supervisory skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience
• Works in an office environment
• Frequently sits for long periods of time
• Frequently speaks, reads, writes, and uses a computer keyboard
• May require occasional standing, walking, lifting, stooping, or bending
This job description is not intended to represent a complete, comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities that may be required in this position. There may be unplanned activities and other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Disabled)
Railworks Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabled)
Search For Jobs Near Atlanta Ga 30309 Usa
Website : http://www.railworks.com
RailWorks Corporation and its operating subsidiaries provide railway construction and railroad maintenance services for a range of customers - from major transit authorities, to commercial and industrial companies, to railroads of all sizes - through two primary business units: Track and Transit & Systems. Engineering News-Record (ENR) recently ranked RailWorks #81 among contractors on its Top 400 Contractors list. Privately owned with headquarters in New York, NY, RailWorks has annual revenues in excess of $730 million. Our History – RailWorks Corporation was founded in 1998 but has deep roots – dating back from a few decades to more than a century – when our founding companies were establishing themselves as leaders in their respective markets. Each one built a reputs