EmpireWorks Reconstruction and Painting was established in 2002 and we just celebrated our 15 year anniversary. Our target audience includes Homeowners Association (HOA), the multi-family (apartment) housing industry and Commercial properties. Our company is financially stable, highly organized and technologically driven. You can learn more about us at www.empireworks.com.
We are seeking a Field Estimator to join one of our largest and most successful divisions: San Diego. The ideal candidate will have at least two years painting and / or construction related experience. College-level students are encouraged to apply, as we are able to accommodate most class schedules.
· Conduct field estimates for labor and materials of existing buildings (no blueprints) using our systems and software
· Assist Project Mangers with pre-construction services and project setup
· Assist in preparation, review and administration of Scope of Works and materials specifications
· Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Detail orientated and process driven
· The ability to look at a potential project from a production standpoint
· Excellent non-calculus based math skills
A company vehicle is provided and you must have a valid California drivers license and a clean driving record.