Performs all aspects of estimating, requiring minimal supervision.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops and/or compiles discipline and multi-discipline material take-offs (MTOs)
• Evaluates and/or develops labor rates and subcontract costs
• Enters the information into a spreadsheet or database for inclusion in an estimate.
• Assists in the preparation of larger and more complex estimating assignments (with additional experience within one specialty).
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
2 to 5 years of relevant experience is required. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
BS or MS graduate in Construction Management or related field is preferred, but not required. Field and/or project experience is a plus.
• More complex estimating principles/procedures
• Mathematical skills
• Analytical skills
• Interpret and understand specifications and contracts
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Access
• Good Verbal and written communication skills