Insituform Technologies USA, LLC
Job ID 2018-9162
Aegion Energy Services is looking for an experienced Senior Estimator.
Aegion Energy Services, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a full-service provider of construction, maintenance, turnarounds and safety services to the oil & gas, refining, chemical, power and other related industries, primarily in the western United States.
Aegion Energy Services operates three companies including Brinderson, AllSafe and Schultz. For more details, visit **************
* Produce cost estimates for construction, maintenance and turnaround services. Estimates are comprised of:
* Direct cost including quantification, labor, productivity, materials, subcontracts
* Indirect cost including management, construction equipment and tools, support facilities
* Analyzes scope of work, drawings, specifications, enquiries and other documentation to prepare cost estimates
* Participate in job site visits and client pre-bid meetings
* Works with operations and project controls to integrate execution plans and schedules into estimate
* Consults with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
* Confers with administrative personnel, and reviews activity, operating and sales reports to determine changes in estimates.
* Computes cost estimates for materials, purchased equipment, subcontracted work, production activities and requirements and labor.
* Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purposes, such as planning, organizing and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
* Prepares bid review package including basis of estimate, schedules, contingencies and cost summary.
* Participate in estimates reviews and presentations internally and externally with clients
* Plans and develops organizational unit policies and goals, and implements goals through subordinate administrative personnel
* Develops and implements methods, such as preparation of records of expenditures, progress reports, etc. to inform management of status or work activities
* Conducts special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data.
* Recommends measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes in working conditions to increase efficiency.
* May coordinate activities of other estimators.
* BS, Engineering, Construction Management or related degree preferred
* 12 year minimum experience with industrial construction company in providing similar services as Aegion Energy Services, preferred
* 7 years minimum performing cost estimates for similar industries as Aegion Energy Services, required
* Knowledge of construction industry estimating best practices, systems, tools and principles
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent ability to solve problems
* Proven track record of building strong relationships internally, and influencing decisions
* Demonstrate high safety, ethical and professional behaviors
* Excellent computer skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Timberline, P6, and MS project preferred
* Ability to travel occasionally ( /- 10%)
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential, 401k matching, tuition assistance, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Insituform Technologies USA, LLC