• The Assistant Project Manager will assist the primary market PM for project delivery and customer escalations. This role will be for the Baltimore / Washington RAN UMTS/LTE.
• The Project Manager (Individual Contributor) will be responsible for the overall success of planning and implementing a project that meets customer needs and typically supports the initiatives of a Program Director.
• The Project Manager may supervise the work of vendors and other customer personnel to achieve product deployment or project readiness.
• The Project Manager responsibilities may include: initiating a project/program design, planning various aspects of the project's execution and organizing necessary resources to provide the customer with technical, management and cost proposals.
• The role will include the project controls function associate with this role.
• This position is also accountable to the Customer and Client for delivering all projects in accordance with the contract.
• Contractor must have Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Telecom wireless background is a plus
Website : http://www.t-force.com/
T-Force Group is an independent, employee-owned, global firm operating from 14 different offices across the world, offering innovative services; tools and custom solutions that transform the way enterprises operate and do business. Whether you require staff augmentation, strategy consulting, technology integration (offsite or onsite, time and materials or fixed bid projects) or offshore solutions –T-Force can get the job done. We provide the right solution for your company, be it recruiting the exact person or team to work directly for you, or outsourcing the entire project to T-Force. We develop customized solutions that exceed our client’s expectations and we do it on time and on budget. T-Force provides cost-effective solutions. Because we have consultants in almost every industry — telecommunications, healthcare, consulting, HR, high-tech, and Utilities — we can assure you that we will assign a team to your project that understands your industry and your needs and can help you stay more efficient, profitable, and prepared to succeed in today’s ever evolving, always challenging, technology fueled business world.