Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with a higher volume of smaller, less complex clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/replenish/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle's internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 3 to 5 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in implementation or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As anIntegration Consultant in Client Services you will be working as part of a teamfocused on implementing Oracle's Textura Payment Management solution. This isachieved by delivering industry leading customer service, support, and trainingto Subcontractors, General Contractors, Architects, and Developers. You willbuild relationships with clients by working directly with them over the phoneand in person. This opportunity will allow you to gain valuable industryexperience and learn first-hand what it takes to successfully implementTextura's full suite of construction collaboration solutions. As anIntegration Consultant in Client Services, you will develop the next-generationof the company's proprietary software and have the unique opportunity todirectly impact the strategic road map of the TPM solution.
* Assist your team with the implementation of Oracle's Textura Payment Management (TPM) solution for both new and existing clients.
* Work with clients on the installation and training of integration packages for their accounting/ERP software (Viewpoint, CMiC, JD Edwards, SAP, Sage 300)
* Lead web-based and on-site training for both new and current Textura users.
* Master the capabilities of the Textura system and consult our customers on how to most effectively use our applications within their organization.
* Become fluent in the contract management and accounts payable processes in major construction accounting/operations packages.
* Develop the requirements for the functionality of integration packages to new software.
* Perform internal acceptance testing on new functionality and communicate your testing results to Textura's IT team.
* Work with team members to identify, define, prioritize, and implement new system functionality.
* Bachelor's degree in M.I.S, communications, business, finance/accounting or related area of study
* Experience working with relational databases and SQL
* An understanding of web services architecture (SOAP/REST), JSON, XML
* Entry level (0-3 years) direct experience supporting clients via phone/email
* Professional written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to solve complex problems under pressure
* Experience writing user guides, manuals, and technical documents
* Construction industry knowledge helpful, but not required
* Ability and willingness to travel (up to 10%)
Position Location: Onsite at Oracle office in Deerfield, IL
Travel Component: Approx. 20% travel may be required to succesfully fill this role.