Ultimate Staffing is searching for qualified candidates for our client in the greater Los Angeles area. They are a leader in the commercial construction and remodeling industry, working on several projects nationwide with major retail brands. We are looking for strong candidates with administrative experience supporting an Estimating Department. Pay offered for this role is $16 - 20/hr, depending on experience.
- Providing administrative and coordinating support for Estimators.
- Assisting sales Account Managers with estimating projects, acquiring design drawings, closing sales, and ensuring that projects are within budget.
- Preparing detailed files for each project and maintaining accurate up to date records in our computer data base.
- Reviewing documents and plans for accuracy.
- Heavy data entry - speed and accuracy is critical.
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years' experience in admin support for the construction and/or manufacturing industry
- Experience reading plans/drawings/specs is desired
- Construction related experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills -- MS Word and Excel (testing and advanced skills required); experience with Epicor or other ERP preferred
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work in a fast-paced, heavy workload environment; strong work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
High School Diploma
3-5 years' experience in admin support for the construction and/or manufacturing industry
Experience reading plans/drawings/specs is desired
Construction related experience preferred
Excellent computer skills -- MS Word and Excel (testing and advanced skills required); experience with Epicor or other ERP preferred
Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
Able to work in a fast-paced, heavy workload environment; strong work ethic
Website : http://www.ultimatestaffing.com/
Ultimate Staffing Services and its sister divisions, Ledgent (accounting and finance staffing), Ledgent Technology (technology professionals) and Adams & Martin Group (legal staffing) recognize that we have a unique opportunity to do something special. Our company is a vehicle for many to enhance lives. The ability to fulfill our promise, "We love to create remarkable experiences, every person, every time®", is an ambitious goal and within our reach. The passion that resonates from our coworkers, Ambassadors and customers as we fulfill this promise defines this journey and propels us into the future